YOKOHAMA WORLD PORTERS
Access by train
- From the Minato Mirai Line
- 5 minutes walk from Minato Mirai Station or Bashamichi Station on the Minato Mirai Line.
- From Sakuragicho Station
- 10 minutes walk from Sakuragicho Station on the JR Keihin Tohoku Line or Municipal Subway through Kishamichi Esplanade.
- CINEMA Minato Mirai
- 9:00am-by the finishing time of midnight show (provide seasonal time settings.)
- From Kannai Station
- 15 minutes walk from Kannai on the JR Keihin Tohoku Line or Municipal Subway sthrough Bashamichi Avenue.
Access by bus
●Tour bus "Akai kutsu “(Red Shoes) for sightseeing spots Alight at "Bankokubashi.World Porters-mae."
Alight at "Bankoku-bashi / World Porters" or "World Porters"
Access by car
Exit via the Minato Mirai off-ramp from the Metropolitan Expressway’s Yokohane Line.
Parking lot guide
Parking lot notice for Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
Please take public transportation since congestion is expected on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
■Up to 1000 cars can be accommodated.
■Hours: 7:00am to 0:00am (for exit 1:00am)
■Height limit: 2.2m
■Parking fee: 260 yen (including tax) per 30 minutes
■Weekday parking fee: max. 1000 yen (including tax) per day
*Except Saturday, Sunday, holidays and special days
■No charge for up to 2 hours if your total purchases (including food and drink) are 3,000 yen (including tax) or more.
■No charge for up to 3 hours if you watch a movie in the cinema.
■No charge for up to 5 hours.
*A charge of 260 yen for every 30 minutes applies after the free time expires.
*To receive the parking service, bring your parking ticket and receipt to the register handling the parking service or information counter.
- Yokohama Visitors' Guide (English)
- City of Yokohama Website. Information on tourist attractions, living, culture, sports and business available.
- Yokohama Minato Mirai 21 Official Website (English)
Yokohama Minato Mirai 21 Official Website. Information on upcoming events, restaurants, shops and hotels.
Click here to know more about Minato Mirai 21.